Thoughts about control
- God won’t compete with our control.
- When control enters the equation, God leaves it.
- Wherever control enters our life, addiction accompanies it.
- Whatever we try to control in life imprisons us, be it substance, power, sex, money, or relationship.
- Surrender is the eventual release from all forms of control.
- Surrender is the doorway to the grace that frees us.
2 Replies to “Thoughts about control”
Control loves to partner with manipulation. God won’t be involved in either.
Surrender should be coupled with forgiveness (for our part). Giving everything to God brings peace!